Big Bend Photographer | The Roaming Coyote
Adventure Sessions are for those who love to explore and are up for new things. This is an opportunity to literally have your own photographer follow you around for the most intimate and epic photojournalistic experience. The Adventure Sessions that I offer are typically held within Big Bend National Park in Texas. However, I am always eager to travel! Based off of the sessions that I have had in Big Bend in the past, here is some information about what to expect when you book an Adventure Session with me.
- Adventure sessions in the park average around 4+ hours of continuous coverage
- It takes quite a bit of time to travel from one location to the next in the park
- Lighting can vary due to elevation of landscape and the various times of day
- There are limited places to stop for food and fuel, it's important to be prepared
- Bring extra shoes and a jacket
- Minimum 4 hours of continuous coverage (additional hours welcomed)
- Questionnaire and phone call to get to know you and your vision
- Location recommendations/scouting
- All edited high- resolution + web-resolution digital files
- Printing rights
- An online gallery to view, download, and print your images
- My travel expenses**
Wanting something more?
Are you wanting more coverage or something a little different? Need a quote for a different location other than Big Bend National Park? Contact me about my Sunrise to Sunset options and a custom quote on my Contact page!